Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Contemplation in the Morning

Proverbs 3 :7-8

"Don't be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the Lord and turn from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones."

As I read this scripture this morning it reminded me about how we can rely so much on our own understanding, and the world's understanding. Living in a country where technology is soaring each and everyday it can be sadly too easy to forget the wonderful things that our creator, Yahweh, has given to us.

He has given us His wonderful love letter the Word of God, the Bible, and the gift of His precious son, Yeshua, my Lord and King's life for our spiritual health. He didn't stop there though. He gave us instruction as well in the Bible for our physical health, as well as an array of incredible plants and animals to nourish our bodies physically.

I am so grateful to belong to Him. What a spoiled daughter of the King I am! Blessed beyond measure, and it never stops. Even through trials, and weakness, my Lord still reigns, and holds me close.

No comments:

Post a Comment