Monday, August 10, 2015

Gluten and Allergy Free Wellness Event: Raleigh

I'm so excited! Are you gluten free? Thinking about going gluten free? Do you live near Raleigh? Well, this coming Saturday is your day! It's the annual Gluten and Allergy Free Wellness Event!!!

I had the pleasure of attending last year's event, and it was wonderful! The vendors were plentiful from gluten free advocating health coach's like myself to magazines to restaurants and more. You can ask questions from the experts who are loving the gluten free lifestyle!

If you would like to attend you can pre-register at: 

Get Tickets!

When you pre-register you automatically get a FREE subscription to DELIGHT  Gluten Free Magazine! Tickets are only $10. Children under 13 are free. 

The location of the event is at the 
North Carolina State University, 
1101 Gorman St, 
Raleigh, NC 27606

BUT.................

GUESS WHAT?!!!! You can also WIN tickets here on my blog! So here is what you need to do to win:

1) Go LIKE my Facebook Page it's 
    www.Facebook.com/KingdomHealth

2) Leave a comment on my Facebook page how you'd like to win tickets!!!

2) Comment below with your name and email address here on the blog.

3) Share this blog entry on Facebook and use the hashtag and names
#GFAFEvent @GFAFWellness @KingdomHealth

Going gluten free the right way changed my life. I had chronic illnesses that were resolved by healthy, permanent dietary changes and the removal of chemical allergens in my home. 

Hope to see you this Saturday August 14, 2015 at The Gluten and Allergy Free Wellness Event!!!

Helping you to be a good steward of your health!!!~Marie A. Brock, HHC 




No comments:

Post a Comment