Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What Cooked Foods Do We Eat : The Renegade Health Newsletter | The Renegade Health Show – Raw Food and Vegan Diet Friendly TV for Health Nuts

Hi All,

This is an article from The Renegade Health Blog by Kevin and Annmarie Gianni. As you can see it is about cooked foods. I was happy to see that the list of cooked foods they eat is identical to mine. I actually haven't tried teff, but would like to do so. I do eat pinto beans as well. I have some amaranth sitting in my pantry, but havn't prepared it yet. Anyway, I just thought that this was a good article, and it shows not to throw the baby out with the bath water concerning cooked foods. I highly advise that a majority of ones diet be raw, but some cooked can also be beneficial. God Bless you!

What Cooked Foods Do We Eat : The Renegade Health Newsletter The Renegade Health Show – Raw Food and Vegan Diet Friendly TV for Health Nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment