Friday, June 18, 2010

Why I Care So Much About What I Eat (Part 4)

All summer I wrestled with the Lord. I knew what I needed to do. I also for the most part wanted to invite Christ into my heart, but I knew that once I had done that I needed to stop anything wrong that I was doing, or atleast make a conscious decision to try, and ask for His help along the way. I knew there was no turning back.

In August of that same year I dropped to my knees and submitted unto the Lord. Jesus was at that moment and for the rest of my life my Lord and savior. I had become a Christian, an actual Christ Follower. CT sent me a Bible, which I actually read, and then in the October of 2002 I was baptized by her future husband. So she is now CH :)

My walk with the Lord started out very slowly. I had a lot of learning to do, and still do to this day, and I expect will until the Lord brings me home into His presence. I started going to church full time while we were living in California.  I joined the women's bible study, and made some wonderful friends. God has truly blessed me, and changed my life. Glory be to God!

(I promise this will end sometime, and I will get to why I care so much about what I eat...still.)

No comments:

Post a Comment