Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why I Care So Much About What I Eat (Part 7)

If I didn't mention it, the "cold incident", and the new medication all occurred during the end of March of 2009. After I was no longer sick it had occurred to me that I hadn't been dizzy from the vertigo, or had a migraine in a couple of days. Did the Lord hear my prayer? Had he healed me?  I started to rejoice, and then seeds of doubt started to creep in. What if its all a fluke, He hadn't really healed me, and I tell people, then I get sick..was I good witness for healing? Forgive me Father for my unbelief.

April 1st rolled around, and  I was due to pick up my best friend, CC from California. I had exhausted myself throughout the day, I did too much, not a good thing to do ever, but especially not after just getting over an illness. On the ride over to the airport in the evening to pick her up I started to feel it, the slight pounding, and then the nausea kicked in. My doubt or unbelief that I could be "really healed from 18 years of misery" became disappointment.

I had over done it, and put my body past its capacity, instead of listening to what the Lord had been trying to tell me, to seek His face in all things, take comfort, rest in Him, and to really physically rest. I did have a migraine that night.  I have to share though that I recovered faster than I ever had been able to before. I am happy to anoounce, that I had been healed, on April 1st, 2009, it was MY LAST MIGRAINE!

I wish that I could put into words what being healed from that has doen for my life. Glory be to God in the Highest!  Along with the migraines I had chronic fatigue, which I no longer have. I am still really tired of course, doing all of these parenting things on my own, but I haven't felt the way I used to, and it was all of the Lord Jesus' doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment